Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DiNner witH mY FamilY

my beloved  mom and dad



Say my father " tonight dinner at crystal mosque". I and siblings also like and happy. We enjoy at tonight with family. During , in Shawwal. I holidays for month and my siblings again school holidays. So, my mom and dad bring us out. Reach the destination , we were walking while seeing God's creation. 
my brother and me~

After that, we want at the restaurant near the crystal mosque. Beside the restaurant have the river and the boats have for tourists stranded by the river. Tonight, I and my siblings and their parents favorite foods that were ordered. After finished eating, we continue were walking and take a picture. My mom and dad were sporting treat children. Beautiful scenery affect we family to be happy.


yumm yumm

my beloved family

@_@

No comments:

Post a Comment