Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

    Right at 12.00 is in the new 2011, I fulfilled the age of 19 years, whether I was mature at the age of this? In 2010 a lot of memories that I have experienced. No bitter or sweet memories. With memories that have taught me the meaning of life.


      Example of bitter memories for me although I have to deal with any bitterness. Now all the memories that only a history in my life.
By the year 2011, began the new resolutions, new dreams. in my new life is to achieve the aspirations and dreams of father and mother. My dream is to become a good son, god willing. I also want to educate her younger sister became a useful, but gladden the heart of the fathers and mothers without the slightest scratch their feelings. In addition, the prestige of the highest for me is to reach pleased God.


KLIK........

No comments:

Post a Comment